Saturday, June 13, 2009

Homemade Pesto Pasta

Jill and Marissa decided to make homemade pasta the other night. Here are the wondrous results.

Beautiful fettucine.

A simple pesto sauce, some grated parmigiano, and voilĂ .


A simple, yet marvelous meal. A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and Thou...


Pam serving.

In honor of our Australian family and friends, we enjoyed a fine Cabernet Sauvignon from the Angove winery in the Coonawarra wine-producing region, southeast of Adelaide.

And for dessert, a delicious Baileys Frozen Russian.


Photos courtesy of NJ (Niece Jill)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

An all around delicious dinner !!!

I'll have to tell Jill to get that recipe posted onto the beans blog. I don't have a pasta maker but one day I will and I'll be wanting to make this yumminess !!!

I'm not a big fan of Bailey's but I reckon that Frozen Russian looks amazing !! I'll have to give that a go too once summer comes ...

Marissa said...

Our food is really good!

Vickie Atencio said...

Can't wait to try my own as I bought a pasta machine recently, but don't want to get involved in a big mess and then get a call from the realtor's office to show our house. Will try it when we move. Can't wait to try the dessert, the bread and wine with it!

Tessa said...

WOW! It all looks so good. We appreciate the wine as much as the pasta. I can see where Bonnie gets her cuisine delights incentive from.
Terry votes for the wine but I vote for the Baileys' fantastic looking dessert(?). I'll invite myself to Bonnies' or have a go myself.